View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:32 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 12

Prayer for the Morning

The night has passed, the sun shines its light upon us, and the day lies open before me. As I rejoice in the gift of this new day, so may the light of your presence fill me with love for you and my fellow man, holy God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Abide with me, I pray, now and forever. Amen.

Meditation

[Freedom from anger.]

Now all glory to you, mighty God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into your glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to you who alone are God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are yours before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time, Amen.

Father, in the name of Jesus, I purpose to have the same attitude, purpose and humble mind as my Lord. He is my example for greatness! As a citizen of Your Kingdom, I am standing firm in united spirit and purpose, contending with a single mind for the faith, pursuing the destiny, which You handcrafted just for me. I will not be intimidated in anything by my opponents and adversaries. You are my light and my salvation. Amen

Dear Lord Jesus, remind me that each step that I take in my walk with You counts, not just the goal. If I am to be a Christian, then I must be a Christian person each step of the way. Help me to see that every day of my life contributes something to the person I am becoming, and my conduct influences others around me. Fill me with the Holy Spirit, so that I may stand firm in the trials that I encounter daily. In Your holy name I pray. Amen.
© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. Amen.

Father, we come to You in Jesus' most precious name, thanking You for Your love for us. Lord, You see the areas in our lives that are not in balance. We ask that You reveal those to us and help us to walk in the path of righteousness and Your holy balance. Deliver us from error and all that is an abomination to You. Heal us today spirit, soul and body so that we might serve You by walking in a victorious Christian life. Let our lights shine so that truly others might see Your love in us. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: