Thread: The Trumpet
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 07:54 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17: I will pour out My Spirit on My people to punish the enemy through the anointing that I will place upon My chosen ones. I am rejoicing in the great victory that is about to spring forth. I will fulfill all that I have called into being. I have come to destroy the works of the enemy, and I will work through My people to do just that. I am going to break the bronze gates and release the promises that I have given to My people. What I have promised will come forth in the power of My kingdom. It will come to rest even as a mantle upon the shoulders of My beloved. I will bring you into your birthright and bring forth destiny. You will walk knowing that you carry My authority, says the Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote