View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:32 PM   #1
YanKeeGal

Icon24 My take on things

I find that when i get overwhelmed, anxious full of anxiety, i have to take some time out from people. I also have PTSD and they trigger me bad. I say to the Lord, "I am dumb as a box of rocks without You. Please help me out here cause i can't do this without you. Amen". And i find afterwards a calm, a peace and then an answer comes to me or a new direction i did not think about. I use to go around and say, "It's my job to live life, it's God's job to watch over the foolish." Well He sure did with this one! Originally i came first in 1984 into the program. Then later around 1990.

I stopped going to meetings because it seems that atheists ran the show and stripped all spirituality out of the meetings so i got disgusted and stopped going. Most of my friends in there died and eventually i went back out. I didn't get sloppy drunk or drunk all the time. I mostly drank because of all the physical pain i was in. But i stopped again and have a new date. Drinking is not a problem for me anymore, but anxiety and not have peace is. So here i am hoping to blend the AA with the bible. Glad i found you on fb.
YanKeeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YanKeeGal For Sharing:
Sponsored Links