Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 10:43 PM   #475
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for a sober day, even if my day got switched around. I didn't go to sleep until 3 p.m. this afternoon after being awake all night and morning. When that happens, I never feel like I am truly in the moment. It is generally my goodnight and everyone else is on good morning.
Grateful that my son cleaned my kitchen, especially since he dirtied it. LOL!
Grateful that my social worker is coming to see me tomorrow morning.
Grateful that I have a chiropractor's appointment tomorrow afternoon as my hip gave out today when I went down to the mall.
Grateful that I finally got my bills out to the mail box.
Grateful for Meals on Wheels and the food I have to eat.
Grateful that my feet aren't paining and hopefully I can get some laundry done. I haven't been mobile. My left food feels like it weights 50 lbs. and doesn't make for easy walking.
Grateful that I got down to the pharmacy to pick up my weekly medication, even though I was a day late in doing so. I ended up taking my morning meds at 11:30 a.m. just in time for lunch. As they say, acceptance is the key, knowing it is subject to change.
Grateful that the snow isn't piled up and it is just a skiff over the parking lots and the sidewalks for the most part are clear.
Grateful that my God makes me aware and gets my attention. So glad I can't wear out the Serenity Prayer.
Grateful for this day, even more grateful that it ends in 1 hour 35 mins. from now.
Grateful for those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote