View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 07:13 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. - Deuteronomy 6:5

Do for others what you would like them to do for you. Matthew 7:12

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27

I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. —Psalm 59:16

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. — Proverbs 3:1-2

"In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it." Deuteronomy 30:16

Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote