View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 06:33 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 24

(20) Guard my soul and deliver me. Let me not be ashamed, for I take refuge in you. (21) May integrity and uprightness protect me – for I wait for you. (TLV) - Psalms 25:20-21

Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3:1

Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him. - Psalm 95:2

“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” – Psalm 119:105

“Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other” (Romans 12:10).

If the LORD delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand. —Psalm 37:23-24

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote