View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 08:27 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 3

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:12

Amos 9:11 (NIV) "In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be," declares the Lord, who will do these things.

Thought: God can do the same thing in your life, with your marriage, with your family, wherever brokenness exits.

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Psalm 138:1-7
I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
before the “gods” I will sing your praise.
I will bow down toward your holy temple
and will praise your name
for your unfailing love and your faithfulness,
for you have so exalted your solemn decree
that it surpasses your fame.
When I called, you answered me;
you greatly emboldened me.

May all the kings of the earth praise you, Lord,
when they hear what you have decreed.
May they sing of the ways of the Lord,
for the glory of the Lord is great.

Though the Lord is exalted, he looks kindly on the lowly;
though lofty, he sees them from afar.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life.
You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes;
with your right hand you save me.

"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope." Psalms 16:9
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote