Thread: Forgive
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Forgive

Forgive
I forgive and God’s good flows through me.

God is love, and through me God’s love finds expression. When I am loving, God’s good is flowing freely through me. But if I hold on to anger, I am unreceptive to the good God has for me—I block Love’s expression. To be an open channel for God, I discern and release any thoughts unlike Love.

I begin by ceasing self-judgment and loving myself. I am learning and growing; mistakes are a part of my journey. In the same way, I release any judgment or blame about others and choose love instead. I let go of belief in failure or limitation. I am stronger, wiser, and more loving with each life lesson.

As I love and forgive, obstacles dissolve and good flows freely in my life.
Therefore, I tell you, her sins, which were many, have been forgiven; hence she has shown great love.—Luke 7:47

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links