Thread: Meditation
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 09:31 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Meditation

Meditation
In the Silence, I feel my oneness in Spirit.

Relaxing my body and mind, I enter the Silence and consciously connect with God. I turn away from the chatter of the external world and experience inner stillness. I listen with my mind and heart open to divine guidance and feel my oneness in Spirit. I am comforted.

This is a sacred time when my soul is restored, my body is revitalized, and my mind is illumined. I am at peace, inwardly and outwardly.

After this time of divine communion, my heart overflows with gratitude. I am aware of how Spirit is at work in my life. I continue my day’s activities with renewed confidence, strength, and purpose.
Whenever you pray, go into your room … and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.—Matthew 6:6

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links