Thread: Gifts of Spirit
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Gifts of Spirit

Gifts of Spirit
I am open to giving and receiving the gifts of Spirit.

I live my life with an open mind and an open heart. My encounters with others are like gifts we give each other. We may also give material gifts, such as a small trinket of appreciation, financial assistance, or a home-cooked meal. The greatest gifts—the gifts of Spirit—do not fit in a box. Rather, they touch the heart. These gifts include kindness, joy, compassion, and love.

As I open myself to receive from others, I receive the gift of their love, wisdom, and experience. My mind and heart are ready to share, so I create a channel for Spirit to move through me. Spirit guides me in being a gift to others. I may be of service by sharing my time or talents. With gratitude and an open attitude, I see that life is filled with the gifts we give and receive.
There are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit.—1 Corinthians 12:4

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links