View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 05:40 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 31

Humble yourselves before the Lord and He will exalt you. (TLV) - James 4:10

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped..." Psalms 28:7

Daniel 9:9 (NLT) But the Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him.

Thought: No matter how many steps you take away from God, it only takes one to turn back to Him.

Let those who fear the Lord say: "His love endures forever." When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 118:4–6

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

“Patient endurance is what you need now, so you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised” (Hebrews 10:36).

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. — James 1:17

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links