View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:28 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 10

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care Psalm 95:6–7

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers! - Isaiah 65:24

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. – James 4:7

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 1:8-9 (NLT): You love him even though you have never seen him. Though you do not see him, you trust him; and even now you are happy with a glorious, inexpressible joy. Your reward for trusting him will be the salvation of your souls.

Today’s Thought: It is so rewarding serving God! He is so holy, worthy and awesome. Today, let’s dwell on everything He has done for us and give Him praise for it all!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for saving me! Thank You for all Your wonderful blessings in my life! I ask that You always remind me of what You have done for me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Lamentations 3:19-24
I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.
I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.
Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote