View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 05:34 AM   #40
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 31

"He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." Psalms 91:4 (KJV)

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. Mark 11:25

I cried out to the Lord, and he answered me from his holy mountain. - Psalm 3:4

"Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare." – Psalm 40:5

In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Psalm 31:1

Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! — Isaiah 30:18
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote