View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #5
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Affirmation for the Day

Beginning with December 14

Every Day (including Today) I learn something. My KNOWING deepens each day. Yesterday I was Wise. Today I AM Wiser

By Phylameana lila Desy

The life force heals my mind, my body, my soul, my spirit, my conscious, and my subconscious.
~from Misty

My word is Law in my Universe. My thoughts create my reality, I think positively. I create myself and my world with my thoughts every day.
~from Olga Alexzanders

Every day in every way I am getting better, better and better. Good health comes to me easily and effortlessly.

I release! I let go! I coast along with my hands off the controls. I breathe freely without constraints. My energy flows without care alongside the wayward winds.

By Phylameana lila Desy

One Spirit, one Earth, one People... I realize the importance of my contribution.
from ladyjustica

I am free to be and choose life, blessing, success, and abundance! I have these qualities now! I experience peace, joy, happiness, and harmony daily and will experience these qualities forever in eternity. I am a magnet for the goodness of life, love, peace, wealth, success, abundance. All good things flow in me and through me and to me and I receive all good things freely and without hesitation. I am free! I am blessed! I am prosperous! I am abundant! I am whole! I am joyful!
from Bryce

The past influences today and future days only in positive ways!

By Phylameana lila Desy

I live, I move, I breathe - in Love. I am - Pure Essence of Divine Love. Now and Forever.
from Julie Brett-Bellis

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote