View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 03:06 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 10

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety." Psalms 4:8

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:5

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Romans 8:35, 37

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. —Psalm 84:11

Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. — Colossians 4:5

Mark 9:38-41
Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us
“Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”
“Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, for whoever is not against us is for us. Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward.

Lamentations 3:31-32 31 For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. 32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote