View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 06:16 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 11

‘The Lord sets prisoners free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down … The Lord reigns for ever’ (Psalm 146:7–10). Praise God for his kingdom of justice and peace!

Ephesians 4:11-12 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.

As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy. When the Lord returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes. Isaiah 52:7–8

1 Corinthians 10:33 (NIV) ...For I am not seeking my own good, but the good of many, so that they may be saved.

Thought: God calls us to live life differently because He has a bigger mission in mind.

A truly wise person uses few words; a person with understanding is even-tempered. - Proverbs 17:27

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16

I have always believed you are the Messiah, the Son of God, the one who has come into the world from God. John 11:27

“All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. – John 14:25-26

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you. —Romans 8:11

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. — 1 Peter 3:15
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote