View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 10:27 PM   #212
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Walk In Dry Places

Going with the Flow

Problem solving.

It's surprising how many problems solve themselves when we're willing to turn them over to our Higher

Power. This isn't a self-fulfilling prophecy brought about by suspicious beliefs we can actually find proof of this seemingly providential activity in our lives.

We don't have to convince anybody except ourselves that this process works. What we can prove is that some of our best opportunities come about by what we would call chance or coincidence. Indeed, the first meeting of two AA founders could be called such a chance event.

We need to believe that our Higher Power is working ceaselessly for the upward development of the human race, and Twelve Step programs can be essential forces in this upward development. In our own lives, we can go with this flow of ever-increasing good, as we continue to feel ourselves a part of it.

I will not wrestle with every problem today. Some problems will be

dealt with later and some will seem to solve themselves. I will

know that I am part of an upward development that is continuing.
This spoke to me again of turning my speech over as well as my thoughts and my actions. Another way of saying, "Hesitate and Meditate." Think before you speak. Helps to take away the fear of putting the wrong foot forward and take away the fear of saying the wrong thing.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote