View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:42 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 12

Into your hands, O Lord, Jesus Christ, my God, I commend my spirit. Bless me and all those who pray in faith of You this day; save us and grant unto us everlasting life. Amen.

Hear my prayer, O God; listen to the words of my mouth. The moment I pray, You send an angel for my words, and Your answer is on its way to me. I purpose with the help of the Holy Spirit that I will always have an excellent spirit, and remain in right standing with You. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Dear Lord, You have said that if we will wait upon You, that You will renew our strength; we shall mount up with wings as eagles; we shall run and not be weary; we shall walk and not faint. ... But Lord, it is not always easy to wait. Sometimes I want You to give me patience, right now! ... Help me to remember the times that You have stood with me in the past. Help me to believe that You will renew my strength, and provide for all my needs, as I wait to find a job, or as I start a new one; as I start a new program, make a new beginning, or prepare to go off to college; as I wait for healing -- whatever. You will be there with me. Let me remember that You are trustworthy, and learn to praise You in all things!

In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

© 2000 by D. L. Hammond, Permission to copy granted for noncommercial use.

Lord God, direct me away from self, that I may learn of thy wisdom, and help further thy kingdom. Give me patience to search for thy truths, that I may obtain the noblest to use for thy service. Amen.

Lord, I want to be responsible for my own life, and I want to make positive choices each day. Inspire me to get my priorities right and be generous in my care and concern for others. In busy days and casual days remind me, too, of my basic human need for personal time and quiet and space, and lead me to respect the personal needs that others also have. Amen.

Reaping Righteousness

Galatians 6:7-8

Dear Father,

Keep me from sowing seeds from my sinful nature, for I do not want to reap the crop they will produce. May I not invest my time, money, or desires in the deceitful things of this world. For then I will reap destruction.

Help me rather to sow to the Spirit, to please you. Help me to put my time, money, and desires into proper thinking and righteous living so I will reap everlasting life.

In the name of the infinitely generous Jesus I ask these things. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: