View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 06:51 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 4

Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God — 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

"When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him." Proverbs 16:7

Turn my eyes from worthless things, and give me life through your word. Psalm 119:37

“Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me” (Psalm 119:133, NIV).

Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. - Ephesians 6:13

Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. – 2 Timothy 2:22

“Keep me from deceitful ways” (Psalm 119:29, NIV).

Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. — 1 Peter 2:11

"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote