View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:38 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 6

(3) My foes trample me all day. For many are fighting me arrogantly. (4) In a day when I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. (5) In God – I keep praising His word – in God I trust, I will not fear. What can mere flesh do to me? (TLV) - Psalm 56:3-4

Luke 10:16 “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek." Psalms 27:8

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

"Come!" say the Spirit and the bride. "Come!" let each hearer reply. Come forward, you who are thirsty; accept the water of life, a free gift to all who desire it. Revelation 22:17

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. - Psalm 91:1

"The joy of the Lord is my strength." (Nehemiah 8:10)

Accept each other just as Christ has accepted you. Romans 15:7

Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” – Psalm 16:1-2

"For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote