View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 06:01 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

October 7

“Never get tired of doing good” (2 Thessalonians 3:13).

Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." Psalms 23:6

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Psalm 143:10

I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me – just as the Father knows me and I know the Father – and I lay down my life for the sheep. John 10:14–15

People need more than bread for their life; they must feed on every word of God. Matthew 4:4

In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. – Philippians 2:5-7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote