View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default I reap the benefits of self-discipline

Self-Discipline
I reap the benefits of self-discipline.

The words disciple and discipline derive from the word for “pupil” or “student.” As a student of life, I learn continuously and apply what I discover to my daily activities.

Just as Jesus’ disciples sought to follow him and learn from his teachings, I, too, seek to learn new ways of being and put them into practice. Conscious of my physical and spiritual well-being, I develop constructive habits and routines that promote transformation and I experience positive results.

Self-discipline is not a hardship; it is the key to growth. As I adopt good habits, I honor and reward myself. Through discipline, I reap the benefits of good health, peace of mind, and abundant living.

For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline.—2 Timothy 1:7

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links