View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 08:51 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 6

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

"...With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:10

Colossians 4:6, NASB "Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person."

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. - 1 Timothy 2:1

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Acts 2:21
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote