Thread: Forgive
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Forgive

Forgive
I cleanse my heart with healing prayer.

Ancient wisdom states that a full vessel has no room for more. This is also true of my consciousness. When I hold on to troubles and hurts, I am a full vessel. This crowding of my heart makes it difficult for more abundance to flow into my life.

I create space by pouring out all unforgiveness. I journal, pray, and talk with people I trust. I let go of resentments and fear and cleanse my heart with prayer. Now I am a pure, clean vessel with space to receive more love and blessings. I notice the grace of God filling me up. I am healed.

I live from a new consciousness and I am happy. I share my joy with my loved ones and those I see throughout my day. I empty my vessel regularly and live abundantly.
Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone.—Mark 11:25

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links