View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 04:51 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

Prayer for Love

by Gail Rodgers

“I pray that out of his glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3: 16-19

prayer to action this in my life:

Father God,
I need to be strengthened with power today. I am weak and my heart sometimes grows weary.By faith I ask that Your Spirit will pour Your strength into me from the glorious resources that flow from You. Help my heart to be firmly grounded in the knowledge of Your love for me. Banish the doubts that want to filter into my mind and rob me. Help me to live my life as one firmly established and anchored in Your great love. Release me from powerless living that tries to pour out to others from an empty cup. Grant me power to grasp Your measureless love and to share its amazing embrace with others. Fill me with Your fullness today so that I may overflow to the world around me. Open my eyes to simple, practical ways to show Your love to those you have placed in my life.
In Jesus’ strong name I pray, Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote