Thread: The Trumpet
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:25 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 12: Come on up, My people; come higher, says the Lord. Many of you are coming up to the mountain top where you can have vision that is beyond anything that you have had before--where you can hear more clearly, where things have been set in the proper order. The prophetic word will become stepping stones that you can walk on in this new season--where you can walk over the troubled waters and see the shining light of My word as it takes form within your heart and within your spirit. Out of the substance of that word you will speak. And, those words will be powerful and creative, and they will bring forth that which I am bringing to you. The inspiration of it will become a shining light to you that will shine on the path before you and it will not diminish. It will be there for the days that are ahead so that you can know that I not only brought the light and established the path, but it is no longer going to be hidden from you. You are going to walk on that path and find yourself in My flow.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote