Thread: Never Alone
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 10:17 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Never Alone

Never Alone
I am never alone, for God and I are one.

There are times when I may feel alone or afraid. When I am in a state of fear I may not be able to see the resources available to me. In these times I turn within to the presence of Spirit. I pause and take in a gentle breath. Slowly exhaling, I let go of all concerns. Remembering God’s presence in my life clears my mind. I am able to feel the love of Spirit when I affirm: I am one with God.

As I recognize that I am never alone, I begin to open my mind to God’s good. The truth is that infinite possibilities are available to me in every moment. I rest in the assurance that I am an integral part of God’s family. All manner of support is available to me from my friends, family, and of course from Spirit. I remain steadfast in the truth that wherever I am, God is and all is well.

God is our refuge and strength.—Psalm 46:1

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links