View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 05:53 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." Psalms 136:1

You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great. You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way. Psalm 18:35-36

Today’s Scripture: 2 Peter 3:8 (NLT): But you must not forget, dear friends, that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day.

Today’s Thought: God’s clock is not limited to our little 24-hour clock. Some of us have promises from God that we have been waiting on for years or even decades. He did not lie to you and you can trust that whatever He promised will come to pass!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me not to get weary as I wait on what You have promised me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. — Psalm 103:8
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote