Thread: Seasons
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Seasons

Seasons
I embrace the present moment.

I may favor a particular season over others. I might prefer the stillness of winter to the warmth of summer or the freshness of spring to the crispness of autumn. All seasons have their precious qualities. Even if I enjoy one season more than another, I never hurry away the present moment.

This autumn day is a gift from Spirit, and I cherish every minute of it. I am awake and alive as I breathe in this sacred gift.

God is expressing through the turning of the leaves and the chill in the air. God is manifesting through me as I embrace today and appreciate the beauty of Creation.

Rather than dwell on another time, past or future, I revel in the magnificent power of the Holy Presence that is eternally in season.
I will place my dwelling in your midst.—Leviticus 26:11

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links