View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 10:49 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17

Prayer of Submission

Dear Lord, I give you my hands to do your work; I give you my feet to go your way; I give you my eyes to see as you see; I give you my tongue to speak your words; I give you my mind that you may think in me; I give you my spirit that you may pray in me. Above all, I give you my heart that you may love in me. I give you my whole self, Lord, that you may grow in me, so that it is you who lives, works and prays in me. Amen.

My Father, help me to understand that kind hearts and willing hands are made possible by the depth and greatness of thy love. May I possess the spirit of forgiveness and consideration, that I may not hold prejudice and revenge, but help with sympathy and tenderness. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for Your love and patience toward me. Lord, help me to trust You, when I do not see an answer to my prayers right away. I do want to take the time to come before You and find out if there is a reason for my delayed answer. Perhaps it is a "God delay" instead of the enemy delaying it. Give me Your knowledge and wisdom as to what You want me to do in the matters I face in this life. Lord, help me not to make hasty decisions that would not only wrongly affect my life, but others as well. Help me to be more faithful in prayer. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: