View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 06:40 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 13

Ephesians 6:10-11 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:" Ephesians 1:3

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 3:8 (NLT): Finally, all of you should be of one mind, full of sympathy toward each other, loving one another with tender hearts and humble minds.

Today’s Thought: Being in one mind, working together and being sympathetic towards each other goes a long way. We are here for one purpose: to lead people to Christ. Imagine how many more lives can be touched if we all would work together!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me work together with my fellow brothers & sisters so more people will come to You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. —John 15:13

Isaiah 33:2 LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links