Thread: WORTHY THOUGHTS
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 06:44 AM   #23
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Grace

The grace of God has prepared for me a way of life that is altogether good.

The grace of God is not something that we must earn by making sacrifices or doing penance. It is a free, wholesome, impartial gift from God that none of us can escape. Even the most forsaken soul may cherish the hope of infinite grace.

The grace of God is more than mercy. It is complete forgiveness and full, unbounded love. It offers redemption from unholy thinking and living to every person who will accept it. Through grace, God reveals the true nature of the Divine within each person.

Abiding under divine grace, you are spiritually secure and your steady, unimpeded progress into the kingdom of perfection and all good is assured. The grace of God opens to you the swift, glorious, positive way of Truth.
For by grace have ye been saved … it is the gift of God.—Ephesians 2:8

Daily Word

Grace is what kept me in recovery. Many times I have said that something had my name on it. In reality, JoAnne means God's Gracious Gift.

I looked back on my life and saw how He had worked in my life and brought me to the program. I should have or could have been dead.

The best we can do for our loved ones is to live in a way that they can see the change within us and want it for themselves. We can't help anyone who doesn't want help, yet we can help by prayer and meditation and walking our talk so others may see.

Pray and ask that their God give them the Grace that they need to get them into recovery.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote