View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 01:51 AM   #3
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Wednesday, December 3, 2014

You are reading from the book Today's Gift

I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields that it kisses them so gently.
—Lewis Carroll

In different times and places, clouds can produce snowflakes, raindrops, or even hailstones. Each one seems to have its own purpose and mood as it falls from the sky. The snowflake is the lightest of these, and so it falls slowly and softly. Rainfall can be soft or hard. It sometimes feels angry, almost cleansing.

No matter how thick the snowfall is, it is still soft. We can rarely hear it land. It covers the world in a peaceful white. If we look closely, we can see that each small snowflake is unique.

Like the snowflakes, each of us has a unique design. Perhaps what we can learn from the snowflakes is how to gently touch the lives and growing things around us. Times of anger and rain are necessary, but a soft snowfall brings peace to all humanity.

How can I show my gentle side today?
By being kind to myself.

http://www.spiritanimal.info/deer-spirit-animal/

Quote:
When you have the deer as spirit animal, you are highly sensitive and have a strong intuition. By affinity with this animal, you have the power to deal with challenges with grace. You master the art of being both determined and gentle in your approach. The deer totem wisdom imparts those with a special connection with this animal with the ability to be vigilant, move quickly, and trust their instincts to get out the trickiest situations

Deer Spirit Animal
By Elena Harris, SpiritAnimal.info Editor

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote