Thread: The Trumpet
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 07:44 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default The Trumpet

June 3: I speak a word of encouragement to you, My children. Do you not know that I see your trials? Do you not know that I see your struggles? I have seen you in those trials and tribulations, and I am increasing your strength and power in these days. I am giving you an anointing, the anointing of breakthrough. I will come and deliver you and bring you to victory. I always bring you to a place of triumph. Lift up the hands that hang down, and strengthen your feeble knees. Gird yourself for battle, put on your armor, and go forth, for the battle is Mine, and I will surely bring victory if you will but believe. Arise and strengthen yourself in Me, then I shall undertake on your behalf. I will rout the enemy even as I have from days of old. You will gain the victory, says the Lord. Only believe!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links