Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 01:24 AM   #406
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful that I was able to get out into the sunshine yesterday.
Grateful that I got to my chiropractor's appointment. He never forgets my birthday, but it is hard to forget that it is April Fool's Day.d
Grateful that I got to my Al-Anon meeting. I saw 4 new faces, so that was good. It was also bad, my bad. I haven't been to the group for several weeks.
Grateful that I was able to walk from Walnut and Young, to the Go Station and from there I walked to my group and Main and MacNab. I was really pushing it.
Grateful that day is Thursday. It is my home group today.
Grateful that I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I am leaving it in my God's Hands that Dart's doesn't screw it up. The guy asked me what building the Holistic Center is in. I said, "You have taken me twice before and picked me up, why should it be a problem now. They want the building name. I gave them the address and the Suite #, and it worked before, because I always met the driver at the door. When I think of it, I have to say the Serenity Prayer and tell myself, "Acceptance is the key and This too shall pass."
Grateful for this site. A special place that I can come and share my story and tell you how the program works for me.
Grateful for the days that my defects of character don't become shortcomings.
Grateful that when I make a mistake, it doesn't mean I am a mistake.
Grateful that this is a one day at a time program.
Grateful for the food I have to eat.
Grateful that in today, I can eat it, even if I can't always cook it.
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links