Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 10:09 AM   #415
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful for some sunshine, haven't seen it for several days.
Grateful for bacon. It has been calling to me since I woke up.
Grateful for the food I have to eat.
Grateful that my friend came up to my place and we had a meditation of our own as we had to cancel our Dart ride because it arrived to late to get us to the meeting on time.
Grateful that I had the voice to speak up. He had another passenger to pick up, so we would have been at least 15 min. late.
Grateful that today is Al-Anon day. I do hope to make it. I will if I get off this computer.
Grateful for my computer, it is just a notebook and the lettersare wearing off te keys, so if I don't look at the keyboard, I don't get lost.
Grateful tht tomorrow is my home group. Hopefully the pain eases and I can make it there. Even if I had known about the anniversary last week, I couldn't not have gone.
Grateful that I joined the NA group on Friday, something to look forward to.
Grateful for my recovery. With all the pain I have been experiencing, I would have done something crazy. To make the tremon in my left hand go away, all I would have to do is take a drink. I don't want to think of the pain in my whole body, think of how many drinks that would take. So grateful that I don't have to go there.
Grateful that I have a place to come and share.
Grateful for those who share this journey with me. God Bless.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote