Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 10:02 PM   #420
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful for TV and the ability to watch the French Open Tournament in France. The Internet makes the world a small place.
Grateful that I can record shows while I take the time to post. i.e. Jeopardy, American's God Talent, and The World of Dance.
Grateful that I got the energy and initiative to get to the noon meeting. It was good to see two other group members there.
Grateful that I got the thought to go to the Black Forest Inn, I have been thinking schnitzel for a couple of days.
Grateful to go to Denninger's, I have really missed the store that was closed in the mall.
Grateful that I found some specials this week.
Grateful that I have been getting more sleep. I think it is good. Don't like to think it is due to the new pill I take at night. I can be awake hours after I take it because pain will wake me up or keep me from sleeping.
Grateful that my feet haven't been badly swollen during the day. My ankles are beginning to swell, but not like before.
Grateful for dinner which turned out to be quite tasty. I used Denninger's mushroom soup with milk to make the sauce for my hamburger to make Stroganoff.
Grateful that I found spell check, even if it was by accident.
Grateful that I was not tempt to go to the mall to see if that vest I saw a week ago is still there. It is still on my mind. Hoping it is on sale.
Grateful that my God has a sense of humor. As I have shared before, "I am sure He is sitting up there, shaking His head and going "Tsk! Tsk! Didn't she learn her lesson last time."
Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing: