View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

Prayer for Sunday Worship

O God, who makes us glad with the weekly remembrance of the glorious resurrection of your Son our Lord Jesus Christ; Give me this day such blessings through my worship of you, that the days to come may be spent in your service; through the same Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Eternal God, heavenly Father, you have graciously accepted me as a living member of your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and you have blessed me with the grace of forgiveness through the sacrifice He made for me and for all people. Send me now into the world in peace, and grant me strength and courage to love and serve you with gladness and singleness of heart; through Christ our Lord. Amen.

You Are Special

God had you on His mind when He created the heavens and the earth. He choose you before the foundation of the world that you should be holy and without blame before Him in love. He created you special and marked out a pathway filled with good works. His plan for you is a life of goodness through your union with Christ Jesus.

PRAYER

Good morning, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thank you for this day — the day You have made. I love you with my entire being — spirit, soul and body. You knew me before I was formed within my mother’s womb; before I was born You sanctified me and appointed me as Your witness to the world. I was created for a specific and very special purpose. Thank you Holy Spirit for revealing the things of Jesus unto me, for showing me things to come, and helping me fulfill my destiny to the glory of the Father. Amen.

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 1 Peter 4:12-13, NIV

Dear Father in heaven, we ask you from our hearts to give us your peace. Grant that nothing may take your peace from us, and protect us from all that is evil. May we always be mindful that we should serve you in self-denial. May we be faithful on all our ways, looking to the great promise you have given each one of us. Keep us under your protection, as you have always done. We praise and thank you for all that comes to our hearts from you, making us full of trust and certain of your further help. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: