View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 10:50 PM   #714
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Just for today, I will give thanks for the goodness in my life. Today worked like a charm, my Higher Power doing for me what I could not do for myself. As Clint Eastwood use to say, "I love it when a plan comes together." I didn't plan on going to see my chiropractor today. My body told me I needed to go and I listened. I picked up the phone and called and got an appointment for this afternoon, the taxi driver made good time and it cost me less than it normally does, and I got right in and didn't even get to sit in a chair. It was a beautiful day and I had no problems with walking for a bus. Decided to treat myself to lunch at Mr. Sub. 6" chicken teryaki sweet onion sub, $4.20 with tax. I went to the library, got an express book, picked up another one at the favorites shelf, and went into section where they place books that are ordered, and found a book there for me. The bread that I like was on sale for $1.99 instead of $3.79, and when I came out of the grocery store, my bus came in less than five minutes. I knew I was where I was suppose to be in today. Right where I was. I even finished my book in time to post.

F.R.O.G. Fully Relying On God.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote