View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:52 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 4

All through this day, O Lord, by the power of your quickening Spirit, let me touch the lives of others for good, whether through the word I speak, the prayer I speak, or the life I live. Amen.

Prayer for our Country

Heavenly Father, we thank you for our country, the United States of America. We are Your people who are called by Your name. We humble ourselves by praying, seeking Your face and turning from our wicked ways. Thank You for hearing us as we pray with a contrite heart. We ask forgiveness for our sin. Have mercy on us, O Lord, and heal our land in the name of Jesus. Amen.

God our Father, I can think of mistakes I have made and the attitude that I have sometimes had. May I not become so independent that I think I know it all and no longer need others, but may I always have true friends around me who are willing to point me in the right direction. May I be ready to apologize when things go wrong, and be ready to learn from my mistakes, finding humour in my situation and having the ability and good sense to laugh at myself. May I grow in wisdom each day. Amen

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for allowing us to work. It is a blessing to labor and then receive the fruit of our labor. Help us to overcome any laziness and procrastination that would keep us from receiving the things You want us to have. Lord, we also ask You to give us a spirit of discernment so that we might not be fooled or manipulated by others. Also, help us to recognize Your voice in Your servants who have godly counsel and wisdom that we should heed. I ask this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Lord our God, our Father in heaven and on earth, we ask you to bless us, your children, for we want to be your children and nothing else. We want to have our joy and delight in knowing that we belong to you, the almighty God, who began and who will complete redemption on earth through Jesus Christ, our Savior. Bless your Word in us. Give us courage in suffering and distress, for we are allowed to serve you in all circumstances, even when we find it bitterly hard. Your name shall be honored in us, your kingdom shall come. As surely as the earth endures, everything shall happen in accordance with your will, on earth as in heaven. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: