View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:34 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 14

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

"Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?" Luke 12:6

1 Thess 5:16-18, NIV "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."

For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.
- Philippians 2:13

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” – 1 Peter 1:14-16

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:5-6

Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. — Colossians 3:1-2

Matthew 7:7-11
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Hebrews 13:8
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote