View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 09:56 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 15

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

"For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth." Psalms 33:4

Psalm 62:5, ESV "For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him."

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall exult in my God; for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation, he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Isaiah 61:10

Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God's right hand. - Colossians 3:1

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. – John 14:23

I Peter 1:19 (NLT): He paid for you with the precious lifeblood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

Today’s Thought: Have you ever thought how much God loves each one of us? He bought us with His Son! Wow. As we go about our day today, let’s think about that.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You for loving me so much that You bought my life. Help me to never forget that. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. — Hebrews 11:1

Philippians 4:6-8
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" Matthew 7:7

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote