View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 07:15 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 16

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Matthew 6:26

Oh, how great are God's riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways! - Romans 11:33

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 1:21 (NLT): Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And because God raised Christ from the dead and gave him great glory, your faith and hope can be placed confidently in God.

Today’s Thought: We can’t be certain about much in life, we can, however, be certain about this: we can trust God. As we go about our day today, let’s put our full trust in Him.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me learn how to put my full trust in You, in everything. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

[After Jesus had raised the son of the widow from Nain:] They were all filled with awe and praised God. "A great prophet has appeared among us," they said. "God has come to help his people." —Luke 7:16

Colossians 2:9-10 9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.

Psalm 91:1-2 NIV He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Psalm 37:3

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." John 1:14
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote