View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 07:03 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 17

But as for me, I will look to the Lord, I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me. Micah 7:7–8

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 12:11

Lamentations 3:22-23 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

"For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me." Psalms 31:3

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18

Psalm 136:1, KJV "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."

For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters ... use your freedom to serve one another in love. - Galatians 5:13

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. — 1 John 3:11

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 1 John 4:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote