View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 07:22 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 19

Psalm 27:4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.

"For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness." Psalms 18:28

Ephesians 6:10, ESV "…Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might."

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9–10

Hebrews 6:10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

Isaiah 48:17 (NIV) "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."

Thought: Start by praying, "Dear God, give me a clean heart and a clear head. Help me hear Your voice. Shut every distraction out. Amen."

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote