View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 01:45 AM   #11
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
In God's Care

Do not be unnaturally humble. The thought of your mind, perchance, is the thought of God. To refuse to follow that may be to disown God. -Frederick William Robertson

How often has a thought that was strangely appealing entered our mind, but we dismissed it? It might have been an impulse to compliment someone. Or, spotting a glum - looking friend, we may have wanted to ask if we could help. How often have we stifled such thoughts for fear our words might be taken amiss? After all, we remind ourselves, we aren't God.

But we don't have to be God to have Godly thoughts. When we won't believe that we are in tune with our Higher Power, aren't we saying that God can't communicate with us? Aren't we putting a limit on God's power? Whenever we ask for God's help, our mind is at one with God. And whenever we feel out of sync with God, we need only change our mind. We know when we are not thinking Godly thoughts. And we know when we are.

My mind can be at one with God. Today I will give my thoughts to God.
In have this book, but have misplaced it. I think it is packed somewhere in a box, I must dig it out.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote