Thread: Gratitude List
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 10:23 PM   #409
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Grateful for another day of sobriety.
Grateful that I have had two very busy days.
Grateful that I could get together yesterday with my family to celebrate Easter.
Grateful that there was bountiful food stuffs and I didn't have to cook at thing, although I did supply the two bags of the baby carrots.
Grateful my sister outdid herself again and her daughters contributed.
Grateful that a friend invited me to go to a Spiritual Center today for a healing ciircle. I can honestly say, that I am sitting here with no pain. I had lots going in, my neck, a head ache, my shoulder, upset stomach, and my legs and feet. The Pastor asked what I needed and I told him, "The Works!"
Grateful that my meatloaf was one of the best I ever made, but not sure if I even want to put what is left in the freezer. I do have some beef gravy, in a sealed container, but not sure if it will keep until tomorrow.
Grateful that when the time is right, I will know and be given the answer.
Grateful that tomorrow is a quiet day. Except for catching up on curling and finishing my book, I have nothing to do, that is anything that I want to do. I do have laundry and I do need to do my floors.
Grateful that we are suppose to get some warmer weather. I was grateful when the sun came out today. I was looking out the window at come birch trees and all of a sudden the sky lightened and the sun came out.

According to the Shaman Wisdom Cards: The birth tree is the growth of understanding the inner self, other and the world, and all our relations. I can use some of that.

Grateful for all those who walk this journey with me. God Bless.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote