View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 08:48 AM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Food for Thought

December 8

Decisions About Food

We compulsive overeaters often find it extremely difficult to make decisions about food. We wonder if we are getting enough or too much, if we are eating the right kind of food, if we will be hungry tomorrow. The process of planning our three meals a day can be agonizing if we cannot decide which foods to choose.

Here is where a food sponsor can give us the assistance and support we need. Since someone who has traveled the road before us will be informed of our menus, we can relax and know that our decisions will be checked by an objective listener. As long as the choices we make fall under the food plan, which we have determined to follow, they will be good decisions.

Having written down our food plan for the day and having given it to our sponsor, we do not need to make any further decisions about food today. Recognizing that our obsessive worry about food is an illness, we will turn off further deliberations and work our program

Today I will make only those decisions about food that are necessary to my program.
Could really relate to this, especially about the part of running out.

http://www.hazeldenbettyford.org/rec...od-for-thought

I boiled eggs to make egg salad sandwiches for today. I was really hungry. I got on the sites and forgot about them. Spiritual things overcome Earthly things. Mind you, when I just made my sandwich, I inhaled the first half.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing: