View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 08:15 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3

1 John 4:21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. - Luke 6:31

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34-35

Today’s Scripture: I Peter 2:2-3 (NLT) You must crave pure spiritual milk so that you can grow into the fullness of your salvation. Cry out for this nourishment as a baby cries for milk, now that you have had a taste of the Lord's kindness.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I long to know You more! I ask that You help me never get complacent in my relationship with You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me — put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. —Philippians 4:9

22 Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you. — Proverbs 20:22

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matthew 4:4
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote