View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 07:36 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6

How has God provided for your needs? ‘Count your blessings, name them one by one, And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done’ (Johnson Oatman Jr, 1897).

Matthew 25:21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

Psalm 141:3 (NIRV) Lord, guard my mouth. Keep watch over the door of my lips.

Thought: Our words can hurt or heal. Choose them wisely.

God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God. - Matthew 5:8

But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” – 1 Samuel 16:7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. —Philippians 4:6

Ephesians 4:2-7 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote